I'd also figure making what was perceived a negative comment is a little different than throwing stuff all over the floor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Don't know. I listened to 93.5 and I didn't hear them say anything about another station. However I didn't hear the entire game.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
I'd also figure making what was perceived a negative comment is a little different than throwing stuff all over the floor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Listened to the first game on one station, then the second game on another station (not sure of the first one it was up around 102 range).
Best I could tell, they were referencing something that happened previous and about the way 'Buchanan' was said. Sounded kind of ticked actually.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Well I have to say that was a great game tonight and Burton played pretty well and Castlewood played a little down to their competition tonight but thats to be expected playing without a point guard with Fisher going down early and Meade out sick. Very good atmosphere for the whole game and that made things very interesting. Burton had to ruin a great game with a great atmosphere after the game was over by showing their A@@'s and throwing pop bottles onto the floor I counted at least 4. I just dont understand doing that I mean im all for the student section getting into it and cheering on their teams and I hand it to Gate City and Burton both they really stayed behind their teams but to do what they did at the end of the game just tarnished the whole thing and Norton should be embarassed by the way they showed themselves and the players on Burtons team should be ashamed because they really played their hearts out and to have fans act that way is uncalled for.
[ QUOTE ]
I just dont understand doing that I mean im all for the student section getting into it and cheering on their teams and I hand it to Gate City and Burton both they really stayed behind their teams but to do what they did at the end of the game just tarnished the whole thing and Norton should be embarassed by the way they showed themselves and the players on Burtons team should be ashamed because they really played their hearts out and to have fans act that way is uncalled for.
[/ QUOTE ]
That, dear students, is a run-on sentence. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
who is #4 for burton they were a totally different team with him on the floor, the big guy from burton didn't do much but take up space tonight, i would have liked to have seen #4 in the game alot earlier, could have made a big difference.
Im not on here to give english lessons or to show off my writing ability. Im here to voice my opinion on how classless Burton acted and if your only defense is to talk about my sentences then I guess you helped prove my point.
What exactly am I defending? I have nothing to do with Burton - matters nothing to me if they win or lose. You should lighten up once in awhile; might make you feel a bit better about life in general!
you guys are right...the students shouldn't have thrown bottles on the floor...it was a good game to watch...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Burton fans are not classless, however there are two burton fans that were classless and threw 2 bottles onto the court. The Burton fans around these 2 people pointed them out to the police and they were escorted out of there. Case closed.
The kid that threw the fully loaded pop bottle, (Removed per request by Mega). People do stupid stuff, some people arent raised right, and some people just dont get it. You can bet he will face some serious reprecussions.
Btw, why isnt castlewood on the Raiders football schedule anymore. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Congratulations to Castlewood. GC will not be giving you open 3's, count on that. I got GC winning with defense, lots of substitutions, and out-uglying Castlewood.
Bookmarks